Hey, Sailor!



 What have we here?




Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder. Limited Edition in Sundipped - Red Toned.
Natural. Best for NW Skintones. 






Gorgeous 'Sailor' packaging. Reminds me of beach holidays when I was young....









This bronzer is just delicious. If I recommend just one item from this range, then it would be this. Anyone who is a fan of the MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadows, the texture and durability of these bronzers are just the same. They blend beautifully, they adhere to the skin, and do not need topping up. I have oily skin, and this lasted on my face the whole day. This particular colour, Sundipped, is perfect for fairer, warmer skinned girlies. On my NW15 skin, it's perfect.

Nude on Board is a bronzy, yellow tone, ideal for cooler skin tones. ( NC )

Confused with all the NW NC talk? Check out my blog post on it here:








 Salute! Neutral peach ( Amplified )




Now, I'm sure by now, you all know, I love, MAC lipstick's.
This is not just 'another' MAC lipstick. I adore this colour. Any of you ladie's who love either Myth, Shygirl, Peachstock or Cherish. Try this. In fact, just everyone try this. It is an Amplified color ( strong pigment ) which is also lovely and creamy. If your lip colour is a little warmer I would suggest you 'buff' this colour in, as it can 'blank' your lipcolour out.







Orange Tempera Lipglass - Pale Peach










Orange Tempera Lipgloss. This colour is fantastic on its own, or on top of a lipstick. It look great on top of Salute! Lipstick







Swatch book time





Mmmmmmmmmm. Sneak preview at the new Sailor range, out ( in stores ) in the UK on Thursday. Isn't it lovely! I love the packaging, and visuals surrounding it. Very 1950s.

This collection will not be around for long.
Other items included in this range include highlighting powders, tinted lipglosses, eyeshadows, body oils..... Oh the list is endless.
Needless to say, I want them all. I think every girl will....

Available online now
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/whats_new/8863/New-Collections/Hey-Sailor-Colour/index.tmpl

Get yourself down to your nearest MAC counter on Thursday and treat yourself. Bring on summer!

RuthE
X



Comments

  1. This is online already I've spent ermmmm alot!!! xxxx

    www.MNavyPrincess.blogsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's the packaging that go me. Gorgeous.
    RuthE
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts