Crown brushes

Im really, very fussy when it comes to the right kind of makeup brushes to have at hand. The old saying,
'A craftsman never blames his tools' doesnt seem right to me. I think it absolutely imperitive that a Makeup Artist have the best possible tools at his or her disposal - and if they are not the best, I do blame my tools!

I've tried very cheap brushes, and they are. Well, crap.

One thing I will not skimp on, are my makeup brushes.

I have a few staples in my kit - and a few that I constantly have to renew.  Blending brushes are an absolute must in my brush belt - I could not, and would not be happy trying to create most eye looks without several blending brushes.

Once again - there are several makeup companies out there, who are - knowingly or not, bringing out brushes that are replicas of the more well known makeup brands.

I've tried them - uninpressed.

The craze for the 'duo fibre brushes' seems to be in full swing now - and I have to admit, I do like applying a liquid or cream foundation with a large duo fibre brush.

Recently, I have been on the look out for more of a dense, foundation buffing brush. I currently have a big obsession with creating a enviable, flawless foundation look on all my clients, aswell as myself.

I love the look of a flawless, full coverage base, but to not to be able to see the makeup on the skin.

After what seems years of looking - finally I found what I was looking for.

Introducing the Crown, Deluxe Buffing brush.





I love this brush. So do my clients! Everytime I use this brush on a client, they always ask where they can purchase one.
This brush is fabulous at applying foundation of all types. Liquid, cream and even powder. The density of the tight packed bristles ensure the product you are using is buffed onto the skin, creating the most flawless finish possible.

I've also used this brush for pressed powder and bronzer - it leaves any product, virtually undetectable on your skin.

I've yet to find a brush similiar to this anywhere else. Yes, other brands do the 'buffing' brushes that advertise they can be used for foundation, but I still find the bristles too loose, not densley packed into the barrel, therefore not giving the buffed look I so desperately wanted!




Another great thing about this brush? It doesnt malt allover your face - I've washed it several times, and it still hasn't shed any hairs. The brush hair is also, NOT DYED. I have one buffing brush which, every time I washed it, it would malt, and the water was alsways black after from the dye - this from a brand who charges the most for their retail, high end brushes.

Another singing praise for this particular Crown brush, is the fact it doesnt make your face itch! Alot of brushes similiar to this, leave the face so tickly, you are in great danger of scracthing all your makeup off after using it!

The handle on this brush is also the perfect length. Unlike some makeup brushes which are very long, you can't get too close to the mirror you are working in front of.

This brush provides ease of use, due to its length - it also feels comfortable to hold. The feel of the brush on your skin as you work the makeup onto it - is sublime, almost like a mini face massage.

I believe all budding MUAS, experienced muas, in fact anyone who wears makeup should buy this brush.

If I believe a brush or makeup product to be worthy of praise, I will shout it from the rooftops - and this brush is most certainly worth climbing to the top of any rooftop - and me, scared of heights.....

Use the link to take you directly to all details of this brush - and until the end of this month - get 10% off using this code: FINGC2014 - Hurry! This code can be used for ALL products on Crowns website, including all brushes, makeup and accessories! - This brush sells out QUICK!

Deluxe Round Buffer


Rx










Comments

  1. I agree, I hate cheep brushes all the bristles fall out and stick all over your face.
    This brush sounds great
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts