Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder


I can spend, literally hours scouting department stores and the internet on the hunt for new makeup to fill my bridal, makeup kit.
One product I found to be a lifesaver for bridal makeup, is Vichy - Dermablend Setting powder.




A good 25 mins can be spent hydrating, priming, blending and perfecting the desired, Bridal base makeup. But if all this work is going to slide off in August temperatures, ( well, maybe not in England ) and the hustle and bustle of busy wedding morning preperations - what's the point?

I have been using this product on my brides for the past two years, and they love it!
It's a finely milled powder, with a translucent finish. I use the powder puff included, to 'press' the powder onto the skin, using a soft powder brush to brush away excess.
The skin is left velvety matte with a lovely High-Definition finish. It diminishes shine and helps to disguise large pores.

It's a fabulous product for helping to keep makeup, intact. For excessively oily skin, I do find it hard to find a product that will keep faces, shine-free pretty much all day.

This powder is perfect for use in conjuction with their fabulous foundations and concealers.
See my previous post on their 16hr Corrective Foundation here

I use this powder to set various foundations, or to get rid of unwanted shine.

As with all translucent powders, I still find they work best on fairer skins - although I did use this on a bride the weekend who was around a NC35 in MAC foundation. I applied using only a large powder brush, ommiting the powder puff usage and it didn't alter the colour of the foundation or give her skin an ashey tone.




Now a staple in my professional makeup kit - It's a must for bridal makeup, perfection and for everyday wear.
Prices at £17.00 on Feel Unique for 28g. Pricing correct on January 9th 2017.
Grab yourself a bargain.

Rx

* Powder sent by Vichy

Comments

Popular Posts